Terms and Conditions
All orders and requests for goods and services from Delta Biologicals (also referred to as DeltaBio), placed online or via any other method, are subject to your compliance with the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of DeltaBio Online:
Your use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions, please read these terms carefully before using this website. You agree that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms. Use of this website is restricted to individuals 18 years or older, or individuals less than 18 years when supervised by a parent or guardian. In this case, the parent or guardian warrants that they have read, understand, and agrees to these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, do not access or use any part of this website.
2. Product Intended Use and Liability:
Delta Biologicals products are intended for educational purposes only, and any other use is prohibited. DeltaBio products require supervision appropriate to the user’s age. You represent and warrant that you will select products that are appropriate for your users and will provide appropriate supervision for all products purchased from Delta Biologicals. Purchasers assume all liability and risk for proper and safe use of products and indemnify Delta Biologicals against all claims resulting from or in connection with the purchase, receipt, handling, storage, possession, use, misuse, transportation of any product.
3. User Conduct and Use of Content:
This website is intended for educational and informational purposes for, primarily, educators and students. You agree to use this website only for such purposes, and all other uses are prohibited. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws and regulations and are responsible for any acts that you commit while using this site. User accounts issued by Delta Biologicals are for individual use only and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password. You agree to provide accurate and complete information about yourself when registering or otherwise providing information regarding your account. You agree to update and keep accurate your account information and to log out when you conclude each session. You agree that we may store and use the information you provide to maintain your account. You agree not to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity, including (but not limited to) using another person’s name, password, or other account information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password, account, or any other breach of security. We will make every effort to ensure your online security, but cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these provisions.
You acknowledge that this site contains content that may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms. All information, (files, materials, and content), accessible from this website, is the proprietary material of Delta Biologicals or the party that provided the material to Delta Biologicals. The display or delivery of content does not transfer to you any proprietary rights to the content. Any download or printing capabilities are provided to you for your convenience and do not constitute any transfer of any rights to you. You may not copy, distribute, display, reproduce, modify, remove, delete, add to, publish, or any way exploit any material or content of this website unless written permission to do so is obtained from Delta Biologicals. Delta Biologicals is not responsible for and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any content provided by any Third Party. In addition, Delta Biologicals is not liable for any damages arising from your use of any content on this website.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Delta Biologicals, affiliated entities, content providers, employees, officers, directors, shareholders or representatives from and against claims, damages, losses, and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or resulting from your activities, use, or any other act involving this website, its’ contents, materials or products purchased from this website.
These Terms are in effect until terminated by either party. You may ask us to close your account at any time by emailing us. Delta Biologicals reserves the right to terminate these Terms with you, as well as your access to this website, at any time and without notice.
6. Governing Law:
Delta Biologicals is located and operates in Arizona, in the United States, and, as such, this agreement and terms, thereof, are governed by and enforced by the laws of Arizona.
7. Waiver and Severability:
Any failure to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms shall not be construed to be a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. If any portion of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that portion will be deemed severable from these terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
Prices, Payment Terms, and Taxes
Prices are good thru December of the current year, except in rare cases where changes to supply costs necessitate a price correction. DeltaBio reserves the right to change prices when necessary, correct pricing, and other typographical errors. Some information is supplied by manufacturers and DeltaBio does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of such information. Changes are often made to information presented online; accordingly, DeltaBio reserves the right to correct information as needed. All prices are FOB Tucson, Arizona, and do not include any transportation or shipping costs. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
- Prices are good thru December of the current year, except in rare cases where changes to supply costs necessitate a price correction. DeltaBio reserves the right to change prices when necessary, correct pricing, and other typographical errors. Some information is supplied by manufacturers and DeltaBio does not assume responsibility for the accuracy of such information. Changes are often made to information presented online; accordingly, DeltaBio reserves the right to correct information as needed. All prices are FOB Tucson, Arizona, and do not include any transportation or shipping costs. Please refer to Shipping Information for more details.
- Payment terms are net thirty (30) days from date of invoice for all Purchase Orders unless other credit terms are agreed upon in writing with Delta Biologicals. All payments are to made in US dollars unless an alternative currency is agreed upon in writing by Delta Biologicals.
- Sales taxes, where applicable, will be added to the invoice as a separate line item. The customer agrees to pay Delta Biologicals the amount of any taxes. If any claim is made against Delta Biologicals for any sales taxes, DeltaBio will immediately notify the customer of the amount of such taxes and the customer will pay such amount to Delta Biologicals. If a customer is tax-exempt, the customer will provide an authorized certificate of tax exemption to Delta Biologicals prior to or at the time of order placement or as otherwise requested by Delta Biologicals from time to time, and will notify Delta Biologicals upon any change in their tax-exempt status.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If at any point in time, Delta Biologicals decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when the information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Delta Biologicals, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of deltabio.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products and/or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver products and/or services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and ser logs.
In addition, Delta Biologicals may have the occasion to collect information on the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining the quality of our service.
This site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide us by way of surveys, subscriptions, accounts, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for in this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the products/services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our products and services.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
- To customize our website to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Delta Biologicals does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Delta Biologicals may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the products and/or services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from deltabio.com.
Delta Biologicals may be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future products and/or services that may be offered.
Delta Biologicals may feel it is necessary, from time to time, to contact you on behalf of our external business partners with regards to a potential new offer which may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email, address, and/or telephone number may be shared with a third party.
Delta Biologicals may find it beneficial to all our customers to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support, and/or arrange deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those products and/or services that you requested, and as such they are required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest confidentiality with regards to all your information.
Disclosure of Information
Delta Biologicals may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide products and/or services you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Sale;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all rights and property of Delta Biologicals.
Non- Marketing Purposes
Delta Biologicals respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for the non-marketing purpose (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Delta Biologicals products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, and or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Delta Biologicals’ website is not directed to and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website. Please refer to DeltaBio Online Use under Terms and Conditions for more information on age restrictions associated with deltabio.com.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Delta Biologicals will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Web
Delta Biologicals takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (for example, credit card information) that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure HTTPS Encryption for authentication and private communication to build user's trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. The website is also secured by Let's Encrypt Authority X3.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
4345 E Irvington Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85714